Link

Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Next Generation of Performance Exhaust - Diesel Exhaust Systems

I have to admit I am a fan of everything that allows my car to get faster and louder. For ten years I have tried to pimp my car to be the boss of the highway. I am 26 and have been living in San Diego for 20 years now. I think my love of fast cars developed when my father took me with him to see his friend's Lamborghini. This is the greatest car I have ever seen. To be honest, it was the only one I had seen at the age of 10, but I loved it instantly; the sound, the speed, the coolness automatically transfers to the driver when he enters the car. 17 Years later I am still looking for the ultimate adrenaline rush from my car. And I think now I got it: The new Dieses Exhaust system is responsible for my next step to become the king of the road. The combination of speed and sound reminds me all the time of my experience with the Lamborghini.

So I bought the new JBA Headers yesterday. These headers replace restrictive stock manifolds with precision built exhaust headers that maximize exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response. And they include premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation. That sounds good, doesn’t it? And the description is not the only one that sounds good; my car does as well. I am not sure, if I have mentioned what kind of car I have, so I will do so now: A PT cruiser, which now has 20 more horses under the hood than 2 days before. And seriously I love being the loudest, being the fastest, being the hottest on the road.

Now, I think my dream is coming true; the dream I had in the age of ten. My dream includes a hot blond wife who takes care of me when I need to get a good treatment, two children who I can teachto play baseball and football, and a hot, fast car. Ok honestly, I don't have a wife. The only woman I sometimes see is my cleaning lady Maria and she is a bit too much woman for just one person, if you know what I mean. So I have no family, but at least my car is still louder and faster than the one of my dream. So I can really say that my dream came true.

No comments: